Saturday, March 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

First of all, i would like to say thanks a million to everyone that wishes me....
Surprises after surprises i get that day from 12am to 1159pm...
Well, my hostel mates did sang me the birthday song....touching aku....
Siap dapat cheese tart...

And thats not all....someone special did came and visit me....
Dia buatkan aku kek cantik gile...sedap lak tu....damn delicious...
The best part is of course my present....
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!   I got these....

Apa dalam ni???
JengJengJeng........
<><><><><><><><>

Rasa nak pengsan beb....
tapi
the handphone was not in the box....
its in here....

LOL....

We celebrated my birthday at
SIZZLING STONEGRILL








This was the first time we went here...Kinda "the moment" bro...

P/S : Thanks to my special someone for the best birthday ever....Best present ever...
And again, thanks to everyone....




Malam tu aku diserang migrain...adoi....Terkejut melampau kot....
@_@




3 comments:

  1. hahaha... muka xleh blh ar everytime tengok :P btw dah dpt kan b'day pic cake kan? :P happy birthday abg :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....bday cake pic?
    hp maxis xleh mms la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kat facebooklah....
    ai... kata dapat hp baru...

    ReplyDelete